Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to my Ridgeline suddenly quitting on me, I just bought a CPO 2016 EX-L. I'm excited to be part of the Pilot family again! Attached are my old and new-to-me Pilots. I got one with no options because Navigation seemed kind of useless to me with smartphones being so prevalent nowadays and Honda Sense annoyed the crap out of me. Rear entertainment would have been nice, but my kids can just watch a movie on their iPad on a long trip so no big loss there either. The EX-L had all the basic features I was looking for stock like backup camera, power lift gate, heated front seats, Homelink, etc. This is already the fanciest car I've ever bought, so I'm pretty happy with my purchase for the price I paid.

I did almost no research and barely got a chance to play around with it before I made the decision due to time constraints. I didn't even test out the touch screen interface at all. What are your favorite features of the car? Any neat facts about this car that I should know about? Also, what are your biggest gripes? What are some sensible mods and accessories that people get for this Pilot?

Also, service was done regularly at a Honda dealer in a neighboring state. Is there any way for my local dealer to pull service records from the keyfob or do I have to drive to that particular Honda dealership to get copies of the records? I know service records and true mileage are available on my 15 year old BMW's keyfob, so I figure maybe Honda has caught up by now. :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Check out the VIN lookup tool at iseecars.com

Very comprehensive.
It mentions CarFax for maintenance records IIRC.

Congratulations on your new ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts