Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we had 500 miles on our Pilot when we left and came back with 3200 miles on Her. Looks like it's time to change the oil.

The Pilot was comfortable road real nice and gave us no problems, what a great vehicle for a trip.

here's a picture of our boys being occupied with 24 movies at their waiting.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Welcome Back

Welcome back, Mr. Kotter!!! Hadn't heard from you in about a week -- glad you had a safe, fun trip -- was it Spring Break for the kids in WI? :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes indeed, spring break was late for us but it was nice cause it wasn't very crowded down in Gulf Shores Alabama. The water was great and didn't take too long to get used to.

We also went over to see the Blue Angels fly, those guys are amazing.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Brew said:
Yes indeed, spring break was late for us but it was nice cause it wasn't very crowded down in Gulf Shores Alabama. The water was great and didn't take too long to get used to.

We also went over to see the Blue Angels fly, those guys are amazing.
cool....I think the real amazing thing is that your kids are sitting next to each other...and no fights :2: :2:

must be some great movie playing back there....

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
ramirami said:

cool....I think the real amazing thing is that your kids are sitting next to each other...and no fights :2: :2:

...the two boys found Brew's secret stash of Marilyn Chambers' DVDs...
:2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sounded fun!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kemosabe said:

...the two boys found Brew's secret stash of Marilyn Chambers' DVDs...
:2: :2: :2:
Hey do they make those in DVD format.:5:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: sounds like fun-mpg??

charlie said:
Sounds like fun.Did you happen to measure your MPG?Thanks,Charlie
OK, one our trip to Gulf Shores AL, our best was a bit over 23 mpg and the worst was 19.5. I got around 21 mpg cruising at about 80 mph.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ramirami said:

Yea but as soon as the movie was over the fighting began!!

It worked out pretty well, We left the small seat in the back up and the one in front of it down. Still had enough room for all the luggage. That way they would be separated for most of the time, it was slick.
The only complaint I had is when they run the DVD, we lose all our bottom end on our CD's. But at least we can listen to them.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Good mpg-try Destin, Sandestin prettiest beaches in the world

Wow,good mpg.
Gulf Shores(Redneck Riviera) has very pretty beaches.If you don't mind traveling about a half hour east,you can go to Pensacola,Ft Walton then Destin,Sandestin where you will find the most beautiful beaches in the world-white sand, warm blue green water.I live in New Orleans,about 3-4 hours west of the Redneck Riviera,and go every summer.Thanks,Charlie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts