Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Back by Popular Demand, Foam Pad Set for Center Console

24K views 100 replies 35 participants last post by  Badger 
#1 ·
I've had a number of request to make more of the foam pads for the center console. So, I thought I would expand and improve on it. For the center console, I have added foam pieces to cover the compartment under the dash, the sliding lid, and a foam piece under the cup holder. I had also made foam pieces for the second row center activity tray. Material is 1/16" thick neoprene foam sponge with a textured surface. This is the same material used on the bottom of mouse pads. It is ideal for keeping items from slipping and sliding around the center console. It is also a great way to cover up scratches. The foam pieces under the dash, the sliding lid, and the second row activity tray are all adhesive backed. Just peel and stick. The ten piece foam set is selling for $15 plus $3 for shipping and handling . Paypal works best for me in terms of payment. My email address is pilotpads@msn.com. Supply is limited.

#2 ·
Here is a picture of the foam pieces for the center console. It includes two pads for the cup holder, two pads the the center console trays, one pad for the sliding lid, one pad for under the dash compartment, and one pad for the compartment under the armrest.

Attachments

#3 ·
Picture of the pads for the second row seat center activity tray. As you can see, all pads are labeled for ease of placement.

Attachments

#4 ·
Picture of the pads in my Pilot with the cup holder next to the armrest.

Attachments

#5 ·
If you move the cup holder to the center, you don't have to take the pad out from under the cup holder.

Attachments

#6 ·
A picture of the pad for the compartment under the armrest.

Attachments

#7 ·
A front view of the pad under the dash and the sliding lid. Note that the foam pad on the sliding lid does not interfere with the opening or closing of the lid.

Attachments

#8 ·
Last picture shows the pads in the second row seat center activity tray of my Pilot.

Attachments

#11 ·
johnf16-I did receive your email about mailing me a check. Did you get my response with my address?

RedLex-Sorry, I didn't know LX's did not have the second row activity tray. Front set of pads only would be $7 plus $3 for shipping and handling.

#12 ·
vwong, i sent you email twice: 1st from my work account and the other from hotmail, did you receive it. let me know and i will send you a paypal payment right away.

thanks...

#13 ·
Vishal: Sorry it took so long for me to respond to your email. I teach every Saturday. Pads are still available. Send payment via www.paypal.com. My email address is wwong@ix.netcom.com
Thanks,

#16 ·
jay:
Where's the pad that fits right under the dash?

#17 ·
wwong said:
jay:
Where's the pad that fits right under the dash?
Since the SkyFi is mounted under the dash with the car kit's mount stuck to the console with 3M tape, and will be that way into the foreseeable future, I opted not to use the under dash piece.

#18 ·
I got a set of pads from wwong and I like them. Nothing skidding around anymore. I have quad-cupholders and he was nice enough to throw in pads for those as well. So, here's what my padded quad-cupholders look like!

Attachments

#19 ·
Another shot of the cornucopia of padded cupholders. (No disparaging the quality. It's a $40 digital camera!)

Attachments

#20 ·
RSeery said:
I got a set of pads from wwong and I like them. Nothing skidding around anymore. I have quad-cupholders and he was nice enough to throw in pads for those as well. So, here's what my padded quad-cupholders look like!
I've been debating getting another cupholder. That picture may just push me over the edge into doing it.:D

#23 ·
jay:

If you do decide to get another cup holder, let me know. I will get you another set of pads for it too.

#24 ·
I got my set plus the 3M protective tape for the seatbelt dings. It got here faster than I thought. Now if only my pilot would get here :( 4 more days! At least I am prepared. I will post pics.

Thanks wwong!

#26 ·
I just added mines today to my brand new SS EX-L RES that I pick up yesterday! It looks nice! My stuff will actually stay put now! Now I have to add the 3M tape for the seatbelt dings. I don't know about you all but I think this is definetly a must have for all Piloteers ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.