Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
41 - 60 of 101 Posts
ww, raincheck please! I start work anywhere from 1200 to 1230... :(

Anytime

I'm up for it. Anytime. I'm off every other Friday and 10/17 is my Friday off.

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Anyone else interested in meeting in Glendale? So far, it's PatrickC1026, kippy95, and wwong! Since we are meeting at my workplace, you will get a chance to see what a 3M Preferred Converter does and how I am able to offer the custom accessories I have made for the Pilot.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Bump! Noticed a lot of members on-line and guest. If the DC luncheon is too far, how about attending the mini meet in Glendale, California? This mini meet is also posted on www.hondasuv.com.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
As of 10/14, we having coming to the mini meet,
wwong
PatrickC 1026
Kippy95
Bing

Still room for more, members or guest!

Discussion starter · #50 ·
It's 3PM. We just got done! I'll post pics tonight. It was way cool. Three pilots, one soon to be Piloteer, one CRV.

Discussion starter · #51 ·
First pic. More later. Left to right, PatrickC1026, Kippy95, wwong, bing.

Attachments

kemosabe said:
Nice!!! Is Poorboy1 the Piloteer-in-training??? That pic (of the three Pilots and 1 CR-V) reminds me of the Bee Gees and their little brother Andy Gibb, for some strange reason... :p
heh, those Pilots are way better to look at, and these things didn't even need any dental work done ;)

More foam pads...

wwong: I saw your pads in Jay's Pilot at the DC luncheon yesterday - really nice. I'll send you the $$$ whenever you make some more...

MarkB

[Edited: I'll also be ordering your door reflectors.]

I saw this thread and I was wondering if you have anymore stock?? And I was wondering about another addition (possibly)... I am *forever* having things slide around/out of the area above my "not an ashtray" cubbie (under the stereo). Do you have something that would work for in there?

(I have an EX without NAV) - so that's why there the "extra" cubby there.) - know what I mean?? :)

K:2:

Discussion starter · #56 ·
Wow, never realized that and no one has ever mentioned it to me. So, if you have a Pilot EX without Nav or RES, you have this compartment? Can you take measurements for me? ( Must be exact) I am thinking of expanding the current 10 piece set to include the cupholders in the second row passenger doors and the third row.

Attachments

wwong said:
Wow, never realized that and no one has ever mentioned it to me. So, if you have a Pilot EX without Nav or RES, you have this compartment? Can you take measurements for me? ( Must be exact) I am thinking of expanding the current 10 piece set to include the cupholders in the second row passenger doors and the third row.
wwong: Also, for the 2004 model (w/o NAV and RES), you have the little cubby hole in between the heated seat switches:

Attachments

Discussion starter · #59 ·
Hmm... Better rethink this. Maybe just stick to the pads that are generic to all models.

It's just a guess, but it looks like my cubby and the LX lower cubby are one and the same. Now the 2004 cubby is different. But I understand if you don't want to make all sorts of pads!!! :)

If you still want those dimentions, let me know... I can get them for you!

K

41 - 60 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.