Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
21 - 40 of 101 Posts
colorider said:
Real handy when you have FOUR people sitting in the front seats!!

:eek: :2:
Or one for the coffee cup , one for the water bottle, one for the cell phone, and a spare - for the lone cagers.:D

Discussion starter · #23 ·
jay:

If you do decide to get another cup holder, let me know. I will get you another set of pads for it too.

I got my set plus the 3M protective tape for the seatbelt dings. It got here faster than I thought. Now if only my pilot would get here :( 4 more days! At least I am prepared. I will post pics.

Thanks wwong!

I just added mines today to my brand new SS EX-L RES that I pick up yesterday! It looks nice! My stuff will actually stay put now! Now I have to add the 3M tape for the seatbelt dings. I don't know about you all but I think this is definetly a must have for all Piloteers ;)

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Jay,

Thanks for posting the picture. I noticed that the pads seem a little dirty. They can be cleaned with windex. Just spray and wipe.

wwong said:
Jay,

Thanks for posting the picture. I noticed that the pads seem a little dirty. They can be cleaned with windex. Just spray and wipe.
Thanks, wwong, for the pads and the cleaning tip. They were clean before I took them out of the great packaging you sent them in. :)

Here they are after a quick wipedown.

Attachments

WWONG:
IF YOU STILL HAVE STOCK PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT HDTVEE@AOL.COM AND ILL DO THE PAYPAL DEAL. THANKS

wwong, I got my pads yesterday. Thanks. Now all I need is my Pilot!

Discussion starter · #32 ·
I am out of stock! If you are interested in get a set of the pads, send me a PM or email me at wwong@ix.netcom.com
As soon as I have more made, I will let you know. Thanks to everyone who purchased the pads.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
I have made a few more pads for the center console. Price is still the same $10 plus $3 for shipping and handling. Send me a PM or email if you are interested in getting the pads. They are also available on ebay.

The pads work great. I'm not reaching for stuff sliding all over the console every time I turn a corner now. Thanks.
I had one extra pad that I cut two 3/4" squares out of. They are now stuck behind the rear license plate holder. No more rattle when I close the hatch.

ciao
mooz
exlss

Thank you WWong. Got the pads a full month before I got the Pilot. They are now installed and work as promised.

Have you thought about extending your offerings to include these pads for the cubbies in the passenger doors and beside the third row seats? It would make potential clean-ups much easier.

wwong said:
I have made a few more pads for the center console. Price is still the same $10 plus $3 for shipping and handling. Send me a PM or email if you are interested in getting the pads. They are also available on ebay.
Is it possible to pick the pads up? I live in Rosemead and work in Monrovia, so quite close to San Dimas. I also like to check out your Pilot with tons of accessories.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
PatrickC1026 is planning to come by my work place to pick up a set of pads and the door edge guard for the Pilot, Friday, 10/17 at noon time. If anyone else is interested in coming by, send me a PM or email. We can have our own Pilot mini meet. We're meeting in Glendale.

wwong said:
PatrickC1026 is planning to come by my work place to pick up a set of pads and the door edge guard for the Pilot, Friday, 10/17 at noon time. If anyone else is interested in coming by, send me a PM or email. We can have our own Pilot mini meet.
Actually, that's a good idea. We can even have lunch together too. Anyone from San Gabriel or San Fernando valley can join us in Glendale.

Sorry, can't make it mid-day on a Friday. That's too bad.
I just looked at the pillar where my seat belt is and it is full of nicks. We need to do this SC meet so I can get one of your protectors.

Bummer...

Sorry I can't make it for your mini meet. I tried to get off work an extra day but the boss can't spare me.

Maybe next time....

Ideas?

Thanks for asking!

Don:roadtrip:

21 - 40 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.