Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, great news! We're running a whole-new promo from AVS!

From now on till May 31, 2016, don't miss your chance to let more fresh spring air in with the quality products by AVS, which now are available at CARiD by heavily reduced prices.

Save up to $10 Bucks on every purchase of any AVS Ventvisor or Hood Shield, the must-haves for those who want to keep their hood looking showroom new and interior pleasantly cool even in extreme heat.

AVS Auto Ventshade | Window Deflectors, Hood Shields at CARiD.com

Which type of deflectors do you prefer: in-channel or tape-on?

Make sure to complete this PDF form and follow all the instructions to get your $10 Prepaid Visa Card.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I actually already have both the AVS Bugflector and tape-on window deflectors (don't interfere with window and thus easier on Pilot's vulnerable actuators). Great products and look good. But for Canadian customers, shipping costs are too high:

Subtotal $62.01
Shipping cost $47.37
Total $109.38

·
Vendor
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@ plplplpl
Shipping costs are based on the destination and weight of the package. So those rates are calculated by UPS. The only thing I could recommend you, is to ship your items as close to the Canadian border as possible and ask your friends or relatives to pass them to you. This should lower the total.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
That's exactly what I did when I ordered my Bugflector from you last year. My brother drove it all the way up from Kentucky when he fortunately came for a visit. Cost me around half, except for a tall frosty one for my bro.

·
Vendor
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ plplplpl

Glad it works for you, sounds like a great deal you've with your brother! :wink:

Anyways, if you ever have any questions or need a price quote, feel free to shoot me a P.M. I will be glad to calculate the total for you.

By the way, can you post pics of your Pilot with the Bugflector installed?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I've got this picture from last summer, but I'll try to upload a better, more recent one at some point.

I think the AVS Bugflector is the most well-sculpted design, even compared to the OEM version.

How about considering opening a Canadian division, where items purchased would be shipped to Canadian customers directly from within Canada? I'd be one of your first customers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
As promised. Also note the chrome door handle covers and chrome mirror covers, installed over the winter. Hey, Opty! :bling:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts