Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

For people who have had issues with your infotainment screen turning off, what was your mileage?

• Below 500 miles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 500-1000 miles

• 1000-2000 miles

• 2000-3000 miles

• 4000-5000 miles

• 5000-10000 miles

• 10000+ miles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created this post to have more information on the Pilot infotainment for current and future Piloteers. If you have anything you'd like to add, have some dealer horror stories about this, or even have a fix for this, feel free to say something!

NOTE: FOR 2019-2021 PILOTS ONLY

·
Registered
846 Posts
I kind of think it would also provide some information for others who are concerned to see if there are many who would check a box with "Have had no infotainment issues yet" with a space to insert their mileage or length of ownership. Also are you just concerned about the screen turning off,or about the noises and pops some have reported too?

I'll start:

2019 Touring No problems 15458 miles Owned for 17 months since new

If you feel this doesn't belong with your "survey" let me know and I will delete it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kind of think it would also provide some information for others who are concerned to see if there are many who would check a box with "Have had no infotainment issues yet" with a space to insert their mileage or length of ownership. Also are you just concerned about the screen turning off,or about the noises and pops some have reported too?

I'll start:

2019 Touring No problems 15458 miles Owned for 17 months since new

If you feel this doesn't belong with your "survey" let me know and I will delete it.
I was going to add speaker pops, but I guess the question part has a word limit lol. I’ll add a box that says no issues.

·
Registered
31 Posts
2019 Elite; Production Date August, 2018; Purchase Date January, 2019; No issues; Odometer 8,900 miles

·
Registered
846 Posts
2019 Elite; Production Date August, 2018; Purchase Date January, 2019; No issues; Odometer 8,900 miles
Hey Jerry, mine was built in August of 2018 also. Didn't purchase it until February of 2019. Perhaps these early builds were using different parts, or sitting on the lot for 5 or 6 months allowed everything to "gel" together properly? LOL

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Jerry, mine was built in August of 2018 also. Didn't purchase it until February of 2019. Perhaps these early builds were using different parts, or sitting on the lot for 5 or 6 months allowed everything to "gel" together properly? LOL
Wow your guys were sitting on the lot for a LONG time lol. My dealer said that barely anyone buys a Touring 8 seater, but mine only sat on the lot for a little more than a month. Mine was made December 2019 and I purchased it Jan 2020. It also probably was a display car because my dealer changes them out every few days, and there were some stains on the interior. Does that mean mine will go bad since the computer was on a lot since it was new😳. Lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts