Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does everyone find the avatars you use? I can't locate a small enough one of a EX-L nighthawk black to save my life.....

:3:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

That works..cool...thanks:2:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Re: will this work?

colorider said:
Try this one
Hey, that looks familiar. :D I flipped it around when 91Octane started using it so I could find my posts when I scanned. I guess I'll have to work on something different now.:4:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Art said:
Where does everyone find the avatars you use? I can't locate a small enough one of a EX-L nighthawk black to save my life.....

:3:
As far as finding the right size goes, most of us use large pictures and just scale down the pixel size. This black Pilot came from the Honda Owner's Link.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: will this work?

tim.s said:
Hey, that looks familiar. :D I flipped it around when 91Octane started using it so I could find my posts when I scanned. I guess I'll have to work on something different now.:4:
I had to do the same thing... I was using a Sandstone image in my signature block, and then that Olde Fart known as colorider asked if he could use it, too. :cursin: :p

I ended up changing mine for the same reason as tim.s: so that I could scan down the posts and find mine easier!!!

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: will this work?

tim.s said:
OMG, caught with my hands in the cookie jar!!!

:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Re: will this work?

kemosabe said:

I had to do the same thing... I was using a Sandstone image in my signature block, and then that Olde Fart known as colorider asked if he could use it, too. :cursin: :p

I ended up changing mine for the same reason as tim.s: so that I could scan down the posts and find mine easier!!!
What about the FEE you have been charging me for the last couple months??? :8: :headslap:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: will this work?

colorider said:

What about the FEE you have been charging me for the last couple months??? :8: :headslap:
The fee that is free...??? :2: LOL!!!

IIRC, it was $20/day.... :eek: :crazyeye:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Avatar

tim.s said:
As far as finding the right size goes, most of us use large pictures and just scale down the pixel size. This black Pilot came from the Honda Owner's Link.
How do you scale it down???
:bonk:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey..........

Nobody wants to let me in on how you scale down a pic???

:13:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Not sure what software you are using, but with the basic Microsoft Photo Editor which I believe comes with Windows, simply open the image, select "Image - Resize", then select the % of size you want it to be and viola.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Hey..........

Art said:

I use MS Photo Editor here at work. I think there are several other basic graphic editors that will "resize" too.

HTH:)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Hey..........

Art said:

Art: I have both Adobe PhotoShop and Jasc Paint Shop Pro installed on my computer and I use one of those packages to do my image editing...

...there are also online tools that I've used, too, depending on what type of image it is:

JPG ===> http://www.jpegwizard.com/

GIF ===> http://www.gifworks.com/

·
Registered
288 Posts
kemosabe said:
Hey, I just noticed that PSUPilot and why2kmax share the same avatar!!! :eek:
I noticed this a couple of days ago too. Since I made that avatar and imitation is the best form of flattery I would let it go, but now it is hard to find my posts.

·
Registered
496 Posts
PSUPilot said:
...but now it is hard to find my posts.
Yeah, that's why I changed my avatar to one not on the site - too many yin-yang symbols out there.

I use this one on another forum so I 'cribbed' it (it's part of the default set of avatars on that board).

kad

·
Registered
288 Posts
kadiir said:
Yeah, that's why I changed my avatar to one not on the site - too many yin-yang symbols out there.

I use this one on another forum so I 'cribbed' it (it's part of the default set of avatars on that board).

kad
This one is not from the site either I actually created it from a graphic on Penn State's web site , but why2kmax 'cribbed' it and used it here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts