Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new owner of a 2006 pilot EX-L and I have an aux button but nothing plugged into it. Is it possible to use that to hook up an iPod?

Thank you for your help,

Al

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm a new owner of a 2006 pilot EX-L and I have an aux button but nothing plugged into it. Is it possible to use that to hook up an iPod?

Thank you for your help,

Al
Do you have a DVD player in your truck? I have an 04' EX-L with DVD so I have the RCA (red,yellow, white) plug-ins in the rear of the center console. I bought a cord for like $5 at best buy and pluged in my ipod through those AUX inputs.

Just go to best buy and ask the guy for a cord to plug in your ipod to a tv. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thank you for your help,

Al
Hey Al,

I realize it's been almost a year since you asked this question, so you may already have an answer/solution. In case you don't, I hope this helps.

If you search in Youtube: installation of GPA kit in 06 Honda Pilot, the 1st video it brought up was apprx 8mins & 30secs long showing you step by step how to utilize the Aux button with a GPA (just the brand) kit in order to use your ipod/ipad/or iphone in yiyr 06 Pilot. I looked up the cost of the kit which includes everything you need & it's $84.99. It requires that you take the radio component out, plug in the "T" cable which comes with the kit, into the back of your radio unit. It actually looks quite easy to do & the video is a phenomenal tool to see the step-by-step instructions. I hope this helps. Here's the link to the video I watched.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts