Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up until last week when I would connect my iPhone via AUX, I would press AUX and it would say “AUDIO IN”. Now when I do it it says “VIDEO IN” and no sound comes from my phone. Any idea hour to make it go back to AUDIO?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up until last week when I would connect my iPhone via AUX, I would press AUX and it would say “AUDIO IN”. Now when I do it it says “VIDEO IN” and no sound comes from my phone. Any idea hour to make it go back to AUDIO?
BTW, I have a 2011 LX (no NAV or blue tooth)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Keep pressing AUX until you get to AUDIO IN.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It only goes between VIDEO IN and CD. AUDIO IN isn’t an option anymore. VIDEO IN wasn’t there before either...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mine is doing the exact same thing with displaying VIDEO IN. Did you ever figure out what was wrong? Bad Aux plug in or something else?
I have not figured it out. I even had a faulty battery cable that caused the whole system to reset and still nothing. I have a feeling it might be the Aux plug itself but just haven’t had time to replace it. Gonna try another cable too to rule that out... gods luck.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would try a new jack. I don't have video in mine, but when the aux jack went bad, you couldn't even select aux as an option. The radio didn't recognize it was attached anymore. Very easy to swap out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered a new jack on Amazon. Says it'll be here tomorrow. Looks to be a pretty common item to order. It was only $14, figured it was worth a shot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok so new Amazon jack worked. Easy swap out and now my aux button toggles to audio in and i can listen to my phone on it. Also did the switchblade key swap. Got this off ebay and local locksmith cut it for me for $10! Works perfect, no probs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts