Registered
7,953 Posts
test

is the site back up ??

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Here's real testimony

Some of the web site information was actually posted on a BMW forum and autovisuals lifted the pics from the forum. Here's the discussion thread ...

E46 Fanatics Touch Up Paint Thread

I'll have to give this a try. The Trix has a chip on the rear driver side door and the ground effects have a lot of driveway burn marks. :(

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just ordered one for each vehicle. Only 38.00 with shipping. The site says it will take about 2 weeks to arrive. I'll post how it works when they get here.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
jrex said:
I just ordered one for each vehicle. Only 38.00 with shipping. The site says it will take about 2 weeks to arrive. I'll post how it works when they get here.
Interesting...a CUBS fan in St. Louis.....:D :2: :2:

·
Registered
385 Posts
autobahn said:
Anyone tried the Autosharp Touchup Pen for thier Pilot? Looks pretty neat.

Can't answer the question, Autobahn, but will say that it's good the hear from a (founding member) wily old veteran of the site. As I recall, you had an extremely narrow (European) garage. Perhaps this is the reason for your inquiry?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, glad to be back. Still no problems parking the Pilot, but yes it is tight. Found this while looking at some BMW sites. Thinking about getting a 330xi to replace my Accord. Immediately saw they had pens for the Pilot. Got back from Iraq a month ago and have been on vacation and in some classes to keep me busy. Ms. Autobahn has done well to keep the miles rolling on the Pilot.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Road Trip

Davemac, since you asked, here is one of our few road trips since I have been back in town...

Riding across the Neckar on a ferry, note the castle in the background.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts