Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my Pilot from Autowest Honda, Automall Fremont CA, I bought the service warranty for upto 60000 mile with one service every 5000 miles. The warranty cost me $400 (so comes upto $33.33 per service). I have aprox. 3000 mile on my Pilot, so I have to wait for a little while before I take my Pilot for servicing.

Did anyone of you guys have bought the same kind of warranty, and if you have what kind of experiences you have with it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
tmt said:
. . .$33.33 per service . . .
What does the warrenty cover?
What is in the "Service"?

If its an oil change then you are spending about $8 to $13 a service for the warrenty coverage.

Most warrenties are not worth the money, but if you actually use the services then you are not far in the red.

·
Registered
483 Posts
warranty pricing

tmt, that sounds to good to be true. That price is below cost for the extended warranty. Is there a deductible after 36k miles. Thats an Auto Nation store, I know they have a good warranty program, but its hard to believe they are selling a 60k warranty for $400 to the public. I hope its what you believe it is. Best of luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi tonyrwc,

This is just the "service" warranty. In this they would do the oil change, tire rotation and other basic services every 5k miles until 60k mile.

This is not the extended warranty.

Regards,

tmt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts