Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got a 2020 Pilot Elite to replace my 2017 Elite. On my 2017 the auto high beams would activate at 25mph but the 2020 does not activate until 45mph. I live in the country with dark winding roads close to home. So I am driving at less than 45mph but would like brights to activate to spot deer/hogs/etc. Is there any way to retrofit the 25mph activation onto the 2020 Elite? Hoping maybe it is just a switch/module that can be replaced. Thanks.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Recently got a 2020 Pilot Elite to replace my 2017 Elite. On my 2017 the auto high beams would activate at 25mph but the 2020 does not activate until 45mph. I live in the country with dark winding roads close to home. So I am driving at less than 45mph but would like brights to activate to spot deer/hogs/etc. Is there any way to retrofit the 25mph activation onto the 2020 Elite? Hoping maybe it is just a switch/module that can be replaced. Thanks.
I have the same compaint about the auto headlights. Best I have been able to due is manually switch from Auto & go to Hi beams until I can reach a highway where I can go faster, then switch to Auto. To my knowledge there is no way to change the activation speed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts