Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I want to apologize if it’s alteady been answered, but ... I haven’t been able to find it .
I wanted to see if anyone could direct me to my (hopefully new pilot Apple car play).
I wanted to find out if a “Honda Pilot GPS Navigation Radio Cd Navigation 39540-TG7-A41 PGA20 “ would work on my 2016 Honda Pilot ex-l w/res no Navi....

Thank you guys !

Hector

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
First of all I want to apologize if it’s alteady been answered, but ... I haven’t been able to find it .
I wanted to see if anyone could direct me to my (hopefully new pilot Apple car play).
I wanted to find out if a “Honda Pilot GPS Navigation Radio Cd Navigation 39540-TG7-A41 PGA20 “ would work on my 2016 Honda Pilot ex-l w/res no Navi....

Thank you guys !

Hector
Which year and trim did that get put into? Ive rear trim for trim exchanges are possible between 2016 and 2017 models and maybe 2018.

There are YouTube videos on this.

As for the model numbers I have no idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
54 Posts

Thank you guys !

Hector
Which year and trim did that get put into? Ive rear trim for trim exchanges are possible between 2016 and 2017 models and maybe 2018.

There are YouTube videos on this.

As for the model numbers I have no idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
This model is from a 2016 Touring. This will not have CarPlay. You can also go to any honda parts website and enter the part number so you can easily identify what year it came from. It has to come from either a 2017 or 2018.

Reactions: danders
1 - 4 of 4 Posts