Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very pleased to deal with Atamian Honda Dealership. They located at Tewksbury, MA.

My car came out very clean and shiny. The salesman also very helpful. He went through almost every buttons/switches and explained the function of the buttons/switches.

From 1 to 5 (5 as the best rating), I give them a high 5....

·
Registered
121 Posts
When I went there in Mid-June, they were adding all types of DIO's to all of thier Pilots. I was very unhappy with this as they were giving me stuff I didn't want and were making the car out of my reach financially. Are they still adding options you don't want? They are actually right up the road from me, so I would love to be able to purchase my Pilot from them.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trust me. I know how you felt.

Most dealer in the area packaged additional option onto the Pilot as they drive into their car lots.

I'm very fortunate one that I did not get the additional option. My car was at the lot when I visit the dealership (brand new). I was able to customized my own option before the dealer able to add additional optioin such as simoniz, lowjack, cross bar, splash guard.....

I customized my own. I added only fog light. No other option. I think fog light is very hard to install, so I let the dealer to do the hard stuff.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW, the sales associates that deal with me named Jim. Email me if you like his detail. Since every sales associated would prefer great feedback and referal, I think he might able to help you while mentioning my name.

I found out Peter's Honda at Nashua, NH is pretty easy to deal with too. My last approuch with the dealership is very positive. No addon stuff. You have full right to choose your option. Unfortunate, I didn't deal with them since I heard some bad feedback. According to one of my friends, buyers need to do all the registration in Mass RMV by himself. :22:

Atamian help me to do everything. All I need to do is layback and wait for the car to be ready.

:19:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have another question about the Atamian dealer. What type of warranties did they offer? Did you get one?

I have a Pilot on order at Honda North in Danvers. They offer a 7/100k warranty for $699, along with a bunch of other cool things like monthly owners meetings. I would go with them, except that Atamian is REALLY close to my home. So the only reason I might go with Honda North would be for the added incentives that they offer.
I need to make a final decision soon as my Pilot from Honda North will be here in about 3 weeks :confused:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Warranty Declined

They did offer some sort of warranty. But I declined the offer. I think one of the finance manager quote me $1200 for 6 years/100k warranty. It's not hondacare for what I've seen so far.

The good side for this warranty is fully refundable if not used.

I didn't choose it since my experience with Honda was very good. Never break or fix until more than 100k.

;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unless you are paying extra $$ (over MSRP) at Honda North. If not, I will stay with the current dealer.

For service, you always can go back to Atamian.

There is not really some sort of special if you buy your car and service at Atamain. :22:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts