Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Pilot back today!! Ihad a ASC Sunroof and heated seats installed. What a great job they did. Clean and neat on both items the ASC cost $999 and to heat both front and rear seats was $940. What a great job!!!!:) Anyone else got a ASC I know some have used Webasto.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Who did the install? How long did it take?

Can you post some pictures of the sunroof?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I had an ASC sunroof installed in my Toyota Tundra truck last June. We have loved it. We are thinking about having one installed in our Pilot. I think you made a good choice. What ASC model did you have installed?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had it done by Purich in Bogota NJ. They have a web site at www.electricsunroof.com It took about 2 full days. I don't know which one it was it is 19 x 36 in size with some great features. I'll try to post some pictures this week!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally got a chance to take some pic's!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
last one

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Oh jimburgia! A beautiful sagebrush with a sunroof!
I'm soooo jealous! :drool:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
jimburgia said:
I had it done by Purich in Bogota NJ. They have a web site at www.electricsunroof.com It took about 2 full days. I don't know which one it was it is 19 x 36 in size with some great features. I'll try to post some pictures this week!!
What are the "great features" on your ASC?
Did you have a tint color choice? Yours looks perfect!! :10:

·
Registered
483 Posts
ASC sunroof

jimburgia said:
Your sunroof came out great, I just bought my Pilot and I am having a sunroof installed next week. I'm nervous about it, but after seeing yours I'm feeling much better about it.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: ASC sunroof

tonyrwc said:
Your sunroof came out great, I just bought my Pilot and I am having a sunroof installed next week. I'm nervous about it, but after seeing yours I'm feeling much better about it.
tonyrwc: Take a look at the thread sunroof on a pilot??? for more info and pictures (of havasu's sunroof) if you haven't already... And welcome to honda-pilot.org :4: :29: :17:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
features

What are the "great features" on your ASC?
Sorry it took so long to get back to you (on vacation), the ASC has a position set feature that lets you set the amount you want it to open and it will keep it in memory. Another feature is the "express open, close vent feature" by pressing the button once quickly it opens all the way or will close or vent. It also will close when the key is turned off if you want. We love it!! The seat warmers are great too!! My kids love them![

·
Registered
85 Posts
jealous jealous jealous jealous.............:drool: :6:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts