Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hanging around on the fringes for only ONE DAY, my wife and I have "broken the VW habit" (a quote from another member) and purchased a sagebrush EXL with towing pkg today.
We now have one and 1/2 grand children and will be needing more seats. This car/truck fits the bill to a tee. We put 160 mi. on it today and really love it. BTW we traded a 2002 passat glx wagon (paid for) and guess what!? We figure after one evening and a half a day (last night and today) haggling, we walked (drove) out at probably not much under full list. We will be towing our (2500#) fishing boat now with the pilot and will be going to the Ozarks in September. Also looking forward to many family outings with young mom & dad and grandchildren.
Also i'm hoping my thule 415 footpacks fit the honda roofrails if not, new footpacks will be forthcoming. Helo to you all!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. BTW, excellent color choice.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Dude, Dave, Congrats!! :D Sounds like you're breaking it in very nicely and already have plans on using it to tow. That's great!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats...great choice ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
davedude said:
After hanging around on the fringes for only ONE DAY, my wife and I have "broken the VW habit" (a quote from another member) and purchased a sagebrush EXL with towing pkg today.
We now have one and 1/2 grand children and will be needing more seats.
Congrats on your purchase! BTW, how do you have 1/2 of a grandchild???:confused:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome davedude!

Welcome to our little family davedude...

It is always great to see new friends come aboard. We know you will love it here.

Don't forget pictures of your new ride with your boat...we love family pictures.

Don:4:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: As someone else said ".."

kemosabe said:

½ of a grandchild -- if I had to guess: :)
Yep Kemosabe.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
SMART Grandpa!

Hey Davedude! Congratulations on breaking the VW habit. I know there's just "something" about a VW. You'll soon find that there's also just "something" about a Honda that you'll find will make you a loyal Honda driver. I have 3 kids and the thing never ceases to amaze me with it's space. Now if only my mom would use your logic!
Happy Piloting! Sagebrush Pearl (SBP) is GORGEOUS! Congrats again!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Re: Re: As someone else said ".."

2GREENCARS said:

Congrats on your purchase! BTW, how do you have 1/2 of a grandchild???:confused:
When my brother and I were kids, the average family had 1.8 children. I guess he got the short end of that stick.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Davedude, excellant color choice my friend, welcome to your new family.
:D :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts