1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I followed the Edmunds site for a while after first getting my Pilot. This site in easier to navigate, and has more knowledgeable, friendly, fun participants.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have looked at the information on hondasuv.com a couple of times and even found that sight before this one. However, the amount of post on that sight is very limited. There is not as much information to be had, so I only check it occasionally.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
beowulf777 said:
I have looked at the information on hondasuv.com a couple of times and even found that sight before this one. However, the amount of post on that sight is very limited. There is not as much information to be had, so I only check it occasionally.
I too found the hondasuv site before this one. Joined up, but it never went beyond that. Kinda like BORING!!:23:

·
Registered
991 Posts
My Pilot was Pilot of the Month a while back on Hondasuv.com.. I Like this sight WAY better though..

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I'm also a member at hondasuv.com. This site is FAR more active, so I end up spending my time here. Sometimes it is almost impossible to keep up with all the new posts!

Great board!:)

As far as non-Pilot boards, I read gocrvclub.org, and myitforum.com. The V board is much quieter than this one, but myitforum is actually busier!!!:eek:

·
Registered
234 Posts
I used to lurk around the edmunds board before buying the Pilot. At that time, I thought it was great as it provided insights into pricing, problems and comparisions. However, shortly after getting the Pilot, I found this site. Since then, there's been no going back as this site has a much more user friendly interface and more importantly a great community. :)

I think the acuramdx.org site is great too. There are a good number of similarities to the Pilot and some topics are universal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts