Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the addition of these accessories, you can truly enjoy the "Pilot" experience.......

1. A silver/chrome flight yoke (with airbag) to replace the standard wheel

2. A throttle/brake handle in the console with reverse thrusters. (This would eliminate the need for gas/brake pedals).

3. You may choose to have the speedometer replaced with an altimeter.

4. You may also choose to have the radio replaced with an aeronautical navigation system to set course to the nearest airport.

And if you think this is stupid now, don't laugh you'll probably see it at next year's SEMA show. :12:
Somebody, somewhere, will get the idea.......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Funny ... Where do you find the time ?

PrG

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny ... Where do you find the time ?
Well I did all my household chores Saturday while it was still 60 degrees outside. Because this week the highs are only getting to the upper 30's.

So, today I had absolutely nothing to do except to make hideous drawings like the one above. I should note that the picture was made without having very much sleep and not drinking the morning coffee.

You should've seen some of the other things I made that I didn't post here. :12:

Oh, and by the way, I'm single. I guess that had something to do with finding the time. But there's a cute blonde I know that's trying to change that. ;)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Hmmm ...

She have any friends ?

PrG

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
11-25-02 Update......make that a cute blonde AND a cute brunette.....and both of them have hot friends. :drool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts