Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this one is directed towards Tim.

I am looking for some rear-splash guards and some other accessories as well. Are there only specific items that you do GB's on ?

If yes, do you mind posting what the discount would be on rear-splash guards, front nose air-deflector ?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Tim was "on vacation" when I checked the other day, so it might be a few days before he responds. At the risk of speaking for him but based on some earlier info, I think that he is about as close to the profit nub as he can go with his additional 10% off special (off of his already discounted prices) on orders placed through 6/14.

BTW, Erik can help you out with your order while Tim is away.

03pilot said:
I guess this one is directed towards Tim.

I am looking for some rear-splash guards and some other accessories as well. Are there only specific items that you do GB's on ?

If yes, do you mind posting what the discount would be on rear-splash guards, front nose air-deflector ?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Welcome back, Tim! Hope the vacation was a relaxing one. As special thanks for hosting this forum, you have our permission to put all but the Pilot-related orders on the back burner until you catch up on things :p.

hondacuraworld said:
I'm back.....and had a lot of work to catch up on when I returned!

We're going to run the 10% off through mid-June, but it may continue for a bit, if everyone's still waiting on their vehicles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tim:

Stupid question. How do I order accessories from you for my Pilot ? hondacuraworld.com does not have the Pilot listed as one of the vehicles. Should I send you a pm ?

hondacuraworld said:
I'm back.....and had a lot of work to catch up on when I returned!

We're going to run the 10% off through mid-June, but it may continue for a bit, if everyone's still waiting on their vehicles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
03- I did my ordering via an interactive AOL IM session (with hondacuraworld) - they must stay logged on IM all day. It worked great, it allowed me to ask some questions and get some feedback related to the various parts.

03pilot said:
Tim:

Stupid question. How do I order accessories from you for my Pilot ? hondacuraworld.com does not have the Pilot listed as one of the vehicles. Should I send you a pm ?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks pjl.

I do not have AOL. I can be on Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger if Tim would be available there.

pjl56 said:
03- I did my ordering via an interactive AOL IM session (with hondacuraworld) - they must stay logged on IM all day. It worked great, it allowed me to ask some questions and get some feedback related to the various parts.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
pjl56 said:
I also think Tim (or Erik) will take orders via 888-RAY-LAKS (888-729-5257).

I can confirm this. Erik took my order for Rear Mud Flaps and a Cargo Cover over the phone.

Evergreen
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top