Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least once a day the Apple CarPlay in my 2019 Pilot won’t connect. I have to unplug it and plug it back in and sometimes even that won’t work unless the car is turned off first. It has 45,000 miles so it’s out of warranty. Amy suggestions on what I can try? I replaced the cord last week with a genuine Apple lighting cable.

·
Registered
426 Posts
At least once a day the Apple CarPlay in my 2019 Pilot won’t connect. I have to unplug it and plug it back in and sometimes even that won’t work unless the car is turned off first. It has 45,000 miles so it’s out of warranty. Amy suggestions on what I can try? I replaced the cord last week with a genuine Apple lighting cable.
It happens on my 2019 also. Not everyday, maybe once a week. Mine seems to get confused when I'm switching between a podcast and waze. It will just lock up. Once a month it will take 2-3 times plugging in and out to connect. They shouldn't but I swear the cables wear out. I'm on my third in two years, they just seem to stop working after a while

·
Registered
46 Posts
Same here. ‘17 Touring. All of a sudden “No Device Connected” appears out of nowhere. I unplug and plug back and it’s fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts