Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I play iTune downloaded music or any other (from CD uploads) my Apple Carplay does not display the music album artwork. Does anyone experience this? I tried 1) Use Apple Lightning cable .. tried several of them 2) Delete my iPhone X Carplay and retsrat 3) Restarted iPhone, 4) Factory Reset of Honda Infotainment System 5) Art display "On", 6) Tried other iPhone, 7) Asked multiple Honda dealer Technicians 7) Called and ask Honda Tech Support ... nothing is solving

·
Registered
83 Posts
Does the artwork show on your phone when playing music?

I've noticed that most of my artwork is lost even in my iTunes library on my computer. As a result, I have no artwork on my phone to display which further carries over to Apple CarPlay since there is no 'source' file to view.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spent almost 6 months working on this. Called Apple, Honda Incar Tech Service, reboot iPhone, tried multiple iPhones, multiple Apple cables, factory reboot of Pilot AV .. the best I can see is faded art work. I know 2019 Honda Pilot one can clearly see the artwork. I last visit to the dealer is that no clear art work display, but only faded. terrible bug and poor design.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts