Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's not French cuisine, but I thought it would be pretty cool to have a picture of all our Pilots side by side at this famous Atlanta landmark. It's heart attack food, I know.

Lemme know what you think.

- Ben

·
Registered
664 Posts
Dang, I'm not close enough. But it's still fresh in my mind!

"Hey, Whaddaya want?...nobody answered, NEXT!, whadda you want? Burger with fries and that orange slushie thing."

It was funny as heck but the food wasn't too bad. I think I'd go back if I were in the area. Would you park the Pilot in the 'drive-thru garage'?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Okay.... What's the Varsity? Inquiring people want to know.:confused:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
banningjr said:
Dang, I'm not close enough. But it's still fresh in my mind!

"Hey, Whaddaya want?...nobody answered, NEXT!, whadda you want? Burger with fries and that orange slushie thing."

It was funny as heck but the food wasn't too bad. I think I'd go back if I were in the area. Would you park the Pilot in the 'drive-thru garage'?
I'd try to park the pilots on the upper-deck by the edge of the lot so that we could take a picture from I-75 and get all the pilots in the shot along with the big "V" :)

- Ben

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thats a cool idea - there are a couple other atlanta folks - send me a message when we want to organize - That would be a cool picture.

·
Registered
920 Posts
You guys are talking about meeting someplace??? My wife thought I was a total GEEK for honking at another Pilot! I wonder what she would think if I said I wanted to meet a bunch of fellow Pilot owners to take a pic???

:13:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MG Pilot said:
You guys are talking about meeting someplace??? My wife thought I was a total GEEK for honking at another Pilot! I wonder what she would think if I said I wanted to meet a bunch of fellow Pilot owners to take a pic???

:13:
Hehe, I've had that treatment before :) I solved my problem by flipping the table around: Does your wife participate in anything questionable? Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Mary Kay, etc. Getting together with people you don't know to discuss plastic leftover containers isn't exactly better ;)

Good luck!

- Ben

1 - 8 of 8 Posts