Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens peque帽o sparus tyre.
Cool, that's the first time I've spotted a physical one out in the wild. :)

Registered
I鈥檓 a new member we just bought an 08. I鈥檒l take the manuals if you still have them. If you do I can send you my address for a shipping quote and I have PayPal to pay if you do.

thanks,
Mitch

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I鈥檓 a new member we just bought an 08. I鈥檒l take the manuals if you still have them. If you do I can send you my address for a shipping quote and I have PayPal to pay if you do.

thanks,
Mitch
Did you still want these? I messaged you back.

Registered
If still available, I could use the service manuals. I'm Los Angeles (91390 zip code). Let me know if they are available. They should fit in a USPS flat rate box.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who wants these? $16 in a flat rate box. 2 people that I was messaging with a while back fell through. I have nowhere else for them to go and don't need them anymore.

Registered
2007 Pilot EXL, 2012 Civic LX, 2007 VTX1300C
too bad no one wants these, pretty neat reading material. I already have the PDF from bishko

Reactions: MGegner

Registered
No, I do not have
Venmo is very easy to start up. I mean the guy is giving you the manuals maybe you can do him a solid and just start up the venmo account.

Registered
2008 Pilot SE
I would love those, but don't do Venmo either. I would drive a few hours to pick them up, so no shipping involved.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts