Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here on the forum using these new aftermarket crossbars they sure look great and The Price is Right trying to get a total with dimension and how much they overhang to find out if I might be able to use them with a thule hullivator kayak lift system I would like to know the width and how many inches off the roof base set thanks in advance

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition - Trailer hitch & Harness, All-weather Mats, cargo mat, and Black Emblems
139 Posts
anyone here on the forum using these new aftermarket crossbars they sure look great and The Price is Right trying to get a total with dimension and how much they overhang to find out if I might be able to use them with a thule hullivator kayak lift system I would like to know the width and how many inches off the roof base set thanks in advance View attachment 133989
For that price, just get the OEM ones at Bernardi or College Hill. A lot of Thule is compatible with the OEM bars, and on the Thule site you can actually verify this.

·
Registered
60 Posts
For that price, just get the OEM ones at Bernardi or College Hill. A lot of Thule is compatible with the OEM bars, and on the Thule site you can actually verify this.
OEM rails are 350, and then crossbars are 150. This knocks everything out for 150.

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition - Trailer hitch & Harness, All-weather Mats, cargo mat, and Black Emblems
139 Posts
OEM rails are 350, and then crossbars are 150. This knocks everything out for 150.
Ah I missed the key point, mine had come with the Rails, and only need the Crossbars. Valid point... I that case might be worth it, check for warranties!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I bought the Brightlines branded ones for our old Rogue. They were sturdy enough but the hardware was definitely a lesser grade than OEM (torquing the hardware to spec was starting to round out the fastener since it required allen bits). Also, the paint started chipping off in less than a year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts