Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, what brand and how is the output? Any issues driving in rain? Heard LED isn’t good in rain.

Current HID out so trying to see if replace bulb/ballast or jump to LED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
If so, what brand and how is the output? Any issues driving in rain? Heard LED isn’t good in rain.

Current HID out so trying to see if replace bulb/ballast or jump to LED.

I use these LED lights from Amazon. Great so far in both rain and snow. No issues so far.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2005 EXL. I don't have any pics at the moment but I can take some tomorrow. If you put your year and model in Amazon it will show you what's compatible.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Pics would be appreciated! Going in the mom car so want to make sure beam is good. Lol isn’t our years projector headlights?

·
Registered
711 Posts
I would be VERY careful when selecting LED PNP bulbs for your vehicle. I did a lot of research and watched a lot of videos of beam patterns to ensure I wasn't blinding oncoming drivers, the hot spot was satisfactory, the beam pattern was sufficiently wide, etc. I settled on the Supernova V4's in my Traverse and have been absolutely thrilled with them. I know they are quite a bit more than the Amazon stuff but you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I would be VERY careful when selecting LED PNP bulbs for your vehicle. I did a lot of research and watched a lot of videos of beam patterns to ensure I wasn't blinding oncoming drivers
Way too much of that going on now more and more. Thank you from all of us potentially being blinded by amateur DIY LEDers. You're not safer if oncoming drivers are blinded; on the contrary, since you're sharing the same road.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
So what's a good brand for the rain ..I have them in my 06 and 15 Both suck when it rains ... Maybe not bright enough ..running at 65k Lumens

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks really good Striker! I guess 05 and 06 has different headlights, our 06 has projectors which will effect bean pattern I’m sure

1 - 12 of 12 Posts