Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting and thanks in advance for your help. Hoping you can help identify this. I have two of them they look like some kind of snap on “caps”. I have a 2020 Pilot Elite. Took a few photos from different angles. Thanks. Thanks
Hand Human body Finger Tints and shades Rectangle
Communication Device Finger Gadget Portable communications device Window
Finger Thumb Cable Camera accessory Adapter

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,166 Posts
It looks like the part number is molded into the plastic. You might search that number.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Possibly this - the other number molded into the plastic.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Ebay listing.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,845 Posts
Agatha Christie would approve. (y)

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Thanks! Now need to figure out where it goes :)
You’re welcome. Look in the parts diagram. #18 highlighted in red/pink.

·
Registered
71 Posts
it's the cover that goes over the front lower mounting bolt for the third row seat bottom cushion. They're a bit of a fiddle to install - the rounded part goes down, but you have to hook the 2 tabs on the flat end over the top of the bracket before you can clip the bottom rounded part into the bracket.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it's the cover that goes over the front lower mounting bolt for the third row seat bottom cushion. They're a bit of a fiddle to install - the rounded part goes down, but you have to hook the 2 tabs on the flat end over the top of the bracket before you can clip the bottom rounded part into the bracket.
Thank you. I may need to take to dealer. I can’t tell if this part is supposed to visible to passengers or not, or why both are off. Maybe from folding or knocking into them, or they were removed perhaps when dealership fixed my audio crackling issue a few months back.

·
Registered
71 Posts
they're pretty easy to get back on, if a bit fiddly. Reach around under the 3rd row bottom cushion at the front and you should feel a bare metal bracket. Hook the flat part over the top of the bracket (closest to the cushion) and then whack the bottom part with the heel of your hand. It'll click in place.

Not something I'd bother driving it back to the dealer for, it'll take you more time to get it out of the garage than it it would to put it back on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the replies. Though I couldn’t quite figure out where on the third row to fix it, the dealer put them back on during a recent oil change visit. Thanks again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts