Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone have weather mats for 2005-2008 pilot for sale? Honda or weathertech, doesn’t matter. Lmk. Thanks!

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,303 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks! I was wondering if anyone on the forum has used ones from a previous vehicle maybe or anything like that

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Sold my OEM all weather mats when I got the WeatherTechs. Still have the OEM carpets sitting in the garage, though. But I guess that's a moot point.

Enter your location into your profile so that if someone in your area has some they'll know.

·
Registered
2004 Pilot EX-L
502 Posts
I've thought about trying the generic Weathertech ones from Costco, but I've heard they are a tiny bit too narrow, so they don't cover the width of the floor area, leaving about a 1-inch gap. And my Costco only has them in black, and I'd really like gray ones instead. But I just can't swallow the full price of the Weathertech liners at $180. I don't like the look of the Husky liners, so my search continues.

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
I don't even think the Husky liners were made for our years.

I agree about the WeatherTech FloorLiners being overpriced, but when I sold the OEMs they replaced, it helped rationalize the expense.

But check your local Craigslist. They show up from time to time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found some used oem weather mats near me for sale, but they’re the tan ones and my interior is grey. Think that would look bad or would it look decently good still?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’ve also noticed the toughpro set on eBay but I think they look bad since there’s no raised lip around the edge. They almost look diy / homemade

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Still not seeing your location, but if you're in snow country you want that raised rim. Otherwise, slush just accumulates and stagnates beneath your mats.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I added my location as a comment on my profile, is there a way to actually add my location? I’m in MA so yes snow area haha

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Click on your avatar in the top right corner. Here's where it get a bit confusing. Don't click on My Profile, but rather click on Account Settings. Scroll down a little and you'll see a field in which to enter your Location.

Yeah, if you're in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, you want good mats with a good outer ridge.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’ve also found a pair of weather techs for my car for sale near me but they’re tan as well, not the best match with grey seats. Might be worth it though for practicality

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts