Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Uh.... one car doesn't make the brand. Those dealers also service the $70k Ram 1500s, $90k Ram HDs, all of the R/T, SRT, Hellcats in the portfolio, plenty of $50k+ jeeps. Yea, no problem there for me.

Now if it was a Mazda dealer servicing my Durango SRT Hellcat I'd have issues, but the CDJR dealers deal with plenty of V8s and plenty of Hellcats so I feel they are best equipped.
So, why did Honda create Acura, Toyota create Lexus and Nissan create Infiniti?

Registered
And to separate those people from the other people who want to spend less money.
I don't see the buyer of a Durango SRT Hellcat being as picky about who else is at their service department (especially when there are other Hellcats and SRTs and tons of expensive Rams) as someone who buys a $90k Mercedes. If that was an issue for them they wouldn't buy the vehicle, which is why my Aunt won't look at Honda or Toyota anymore. The Mercedes dealer has a room where she can make calls and someone makes her coffee while she waits.

Registered
I can put a K-cup pod in the machine all by myself - even while talking on the phone.
The rare occasions I need to go to the dealer I grab myself a Wawa lemonade tea and wander around the lot, I like checking out the new stuff.

Reactions: The Todd

Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
Back to the OP and wanting to improve the output of the Pilot.

Not enough torque when passing at 70-80 mph? Then slow the __ down! LOL

I would never even dream of 'messing' w/ mine. Probably b/c I have a GSX-R1000- not stock- that I even track some now. (Not drag strip- it'll run high 9's btw)

Reactions: Nail Grease
21 - 28 of 28 Posts