Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2008 Pilot still has the original windshield. There are a few small cracks in the far right corner but I have never really had a reason to fix them (and GA doesn't care about cracked windshields). When I drive during sunrise or sunset I have noticed there are tons of little pits and scratches all over the windshield.

Is there any way to polish or fill in those scratches so that the surface is a little more smooth? My insurance doesn't cover windshields and I'd prefer to not fix it right now until the cracks get worse. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,168 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
When I drive during sunrise or sunset I have noticed there are tons of little pits and scratches all over the windshield.
Is there any way to polish or fill in those scratches so that the surface is a little more smooth?
Doubt there is an effective glass polisher to remove the scratches or pits. Might as well live with the minor imperfections and/or wait until the cracks become significant in size.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I purchased the Cerium Oxide and used it on my 2019 Honda Passport and it worked great. Watch the link above. The Cerium Oxide is available on Amazon. Watch the Video in the link above,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts