Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy 2004 XE-L pilot from the western states. Any one have bought the pilot from those area recently? Any sugestion?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Try internet sales at Thomason Honda in Portland OR. My sales rep was Carlton. [email protected]
I purchased an '04 EX-L with RES for $30,500. They have a good supply on hand, unlike many dealers in the Northwest who could not deliver until Dec/Jan. Tell Carlton that Mike from Spokane sent you. Good luck.

·
Registered
449 Posts
MikeP said:
Try internet sales at Thomason Honda in Portland OR. My sales rep was Carlton. [email protected]
I purchased an '04 EX-L with RES for $30,500. They have a good supply on hand, unlike many dealers in the Northwest who could not deliver until Dec/Jan. Tell Carlton that Mike from Spokane sent you. Good luck.
Hmm, that's interesting. In August 2002, we flew over to Spokane from western WA to buy our Pilot. Got a good deal from Spokane Honda (Greg McKinley) when trying to buy a Pilot at or less than MSRP in western WA was impossible. Spokanians fly to Portland to buy their Pilots. So where do Portlanders go?

·
Registered
496 Posts
qiangtian said:
I would like to buy 2004 XE-L pilot from the western states. Any one have bought the pilot from those area recently? Any sugestion?
Probably outside of CA will have a better price. Look in the 'Dealing on an '04' thread (sorry, too busy/lazy to find it & post a link) for my info.

kad

·
Registered
9 Posts
Twinkie said:
Hmm, that's interesting. In August 2002, we flew over to Spokane from western WA to buy our Pilot. Got a good deal from Spokane Honda (Greg McKinley) when trying to buy a Pilot at or less than MSRP in western WA was impossible. Spokanians fly to Portland to buy their Pilots. So where do Portlanders go?
Greg tried to match the price but didn't have what I wanted in stock. He was great to deal with as were the people in Portland. I'm convinced that internet sales is the way to go. You can get dealers to compete on price. As for where do the Portlanders go, I don't think it will be Seattle/Tacoma, no one in that area could touch the prices offered in Spokane or Portland.

·
Registered
449 Posts
MikeP said:
Greg tried to match the price but didn't have what I wanted in stock. He was great to deal with as were the people in Portland. I'm convinced that internet sales is the way to go. You can get dealers to compete on price. As for where do the Portlanders go, I don't think it will be Seattle/Tacoma, no one in that area could touch the prices offered in Spokane or Portland.
You got that right about NW WA dealers. If Greg was smart, he would start adding the $59 cost of the Southwest Airlines flight from SEA or PAX to Spokane into their pricing. Seems like he does a pretty fair business from the NW Washington and Oregon markets.:1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts