Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am ready to buy a Pilot, and was wondering whether anyone else in Colorado (Boulder) area has done any comparison shopping recently. I am willing to travel (< 900 miles) if price is right, which would include Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, New Mexico, Nort Texas, etc.

If so, I would appreciate it if you would post your experience. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I shopped in Coloroda from Montana and I couldn't get a deal under MSRP. I ended up buying Pocatello, Idaho. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
guui said:
Hi all,

I am ready to buy a Pilot, and was wondering whether anyone else in Colorado (Boulder) area has done any comparison shopping recently. I am willing to travel (< 900 miles) if price is right, which would include Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, New Mexico, Nort Texas, etc.

If so, I would appreciate it if you would post your experience. Thanks.
I shopped virtually all of Colorado, parts of Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah and New Mexico. The best deal I found was in Farmington NM, but it would have required more travel than I wanted - plus an overnight stay $$. My next best deal was at the dealer in Laramie WY. Nice people overall - VERY small dealership. Salesman's name was Robert and he tried his best to make it a good experience for me. I'd shop them again.

Good luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I will be calling those dealerships soon.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
guui said:
Thanks for the replies. I will be calling those dealerships soon.

Cheers
Their number is 1-800-745-3325 (Wyoming and Colorado). Ask for Robert Thompson.

Good luck!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts