Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in starting a group in the DC, MD and NOVA area called the "Piloticians Club." It's just an idea right now. You need only to own or have an interest in the Honda Pilot to be a Pilotician. We can put together events, parties, picnics or any other possible number of ideas to create a support umbrella for Honda Pilot owners.
We are in the nation's capital, where we house the country's leadership for the free world. Let us continue that tradition for our fellow Americans. "GBTUSA" God Bless The USA.
Now you can't tell me you're not moved by that. Let me hear it. Are You With Me?! All Pilots to your runways and let's kick the tires and light the fires baby! WooHoo!
Sorry 'bout that. I'm a little excited about my Pilot which arrives this week. Forgive me. It's been a very patient and crazy, one month wait for me.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
As a native NOVAn .... Arlington, Virginia, I would very much be interested in being a part of or working to start up a group such as the one you speak of. Unfortunately, since I am not there, but hope to be back within the next few years, I am at a disadvantage. I will do my part, as much as I can from where I am ... Let's do it ... and work something out.

PrG

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bethesda Too

My Evergreen Pilot looks good parked along the Potomac. Let's talk.

·
Registered
16 Posts
MD and DC

I live in Sykesville, Maryland and work in DC. Would be glad to get together with you all.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would be interested. I bought my last week and am very happy with it. I traveled down to NC and back this weekend and everyone wanted to see the inside and how it was laid out. It was great on a trip. I live in Ashburn. VA about 30 miles from the city.

Let me know.:4:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This will be great. Each city will eventually have it's own club. We are poised to pave the way for the rest of the country. I can't believe we'll have "PrG" as a club member. Wow, what an honor to have a true Top Gun Pilot in the club.:18:
Since we are all about freedom, the first thing to know is, like all good Piloticians, we will have an open floor for all ideas, views, opinions, suggestions and comments. This will be a joint venture. Each us will have a place of value which we can bring to the club. For instance: I have a graphic arts and marketing background. I can contribute in the designing of logos, flyers, advertisements, etc.. I have many more interest and talents as well, that was just a sample. As we become familiar with one another we'll build the club together. I think a structure is stronger when there are many supporting parts versus just one. :25: OK, enough of the too serious, mushy stuff. Let's have some FUN! Does anyone have any ideas for a great place and time for us to have our first meeting. Can we make it family orientated for now and plan our separate Big Kidd Fun later? I'm all ears. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First Pilot Commercial!

I just saw my first Honda Pilot commercial. It featured a Black Pilot with two bikes on the roof tyring to get through a tunnel in the mountains. After realizing it wasn't going to work, it went down the side and around it. The words were;" Introducing the all new Honda Pilot with V-tech, all-wheel drive. When you can't find a way, make a way". Or something very close to that. It was pretty cool.:4:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Hey qjam... are you still around? You started this thread and got a few folks interested, but NEVER followed through... what's up with this? :confused:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discuss Further at June 14 Luncheon

kemosabe said:
Hey qjam... are you still around? You started this thread and got a few folks interested, but NEVER followed through... what's up with this? :confused:
If qjam is still around--and some of the other folks who expressed an interest in the "Piloticians Club"--a good place for further discussions on the matter would be at our PILOT MEET LUNCHEON IN THURMONT, MD AT THE COZY ON JUNE 14, 11:30 AM (check link on Home Page for more details). Hey, it's not too late to RSVP.....just post and let us know how many adults, kids, and the kid's ages.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
kemosabe said:
That was smooooooooooth, Ziploc.... :29:

kemosabe ===> :6: :15: <=== Ziploc
Whatever it takes, kemosabe!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks for bringing this thread back to the surface Kemosabe. Guess I missed it the 1st time around.

Unfortunately I'll be out of town on June 14th. However, I'm definitely interested in helping start up a Pilot Club. It would really be nice to get together on occasion and meet some of the members of this board. If we get enough people it would also be nice to see if we can (leverage our $$$ as a group and) work out something with a local dealer to get service discounts, etc.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
rsalc2002 said:
Count me in.:7:
rsalc2002, do you mean for the June 14 luncheon or for the idea of forming a Piloticians club? If you mean the luncheon, pls. tell us how many adults and children (including children's ages) will be in your party. Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts