Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a '19 Pilot elite and am trying to decide between the running boards with lights (08L33-TG7-102A) or the Chrome Running boards (08L33-TG7-102). Online price is not too different, but the self-install instructions are quite a bit more involved to wire the lights. Does anyone have pictures? Are they worth the extra labor?

Thanks,
Brandon

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a 2017 that I installed the lighted running boards myself. It was an easy install. Took me about an hour to install, everything is plug and play.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Shoeboo - what did you end up doing? I can send you pics of my 19 Elite with the lighted boards if you still want to see.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have had them change all the bulbs or whatever emits the lights on mine but after a while, the lights are failing. I think it is a waste of money. :cautious:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had them change all the bulbs or whatever emits the lights on mine but after a while, the lights are failing. I think it is a waste of money. :cautious:
Hey - I have a 2018 and was looking at the running boards with lights, do you still feel that they were a waste of money for you? terrible.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey - I have a 2018 and was looking at the running boards with lights, do you still feel that they were a waste of money for you? terrible.
Yes. It has been largely cosmetic than it has been functional. The board has been useful for climbing in and out but I mean, I don’t think I needed the lighted boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts