Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Honda extended the warranty on paint for some white pilots, but has anyone experienced issues with other colors? Our cherry pearl 2013 pilot is showing horrible gray/silver patches on the roof which is nothing I've ever experienced before on a 7 year car. It seems to me Honda should extend the warranty for other colors too if they show these kind of obvious defects. So, wondering if others with non-white Pilots have had similar issues, and if anyone has got any satisfaction from Honda in paying (or partially paying) for the re-paint?

·
Registered
767 Posts
No and I haven't really seen / heard too many issues either. Our Obsidian Blue Pearl is holding up very well. Just waxed it yesterday and it basically looks like new.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Black Pearl here ..no issues for paint peeling ..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Original owner of dark cherry red pearl 2012 with about 95k miles. My wife uses it and maintains it fastidiously but it looks like new. All cars need to be cleaned and waxed regularly to keep the paint nice.

·
Registered
253 Posts
No and I haven't really seen / heard too many issues either. Our Obsidian Blue Pearl is holding up very well. Just waxed it yesterday and it basically looks like new.
I have a 2014 Obsidian Blue Pearl EXL and just the other day gave it a good wash and wax. It truly is a beautiful color and looks so nice when clean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts