Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything coming up in the near future -- Worm ?

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
No, not til November, probably, and sometimes the Novembers slip all the way to January due to the holidays. You might poke your head in over at autopia.org, acura-cl.com, acura-tl.com and odyclub.com to see if they might be running one. The folks at Autopia often spot them on other boards and jump in.

Alternately, if you're looking to save something, you might check to see if Zaino has a local distributor. While you won't get the freebie, you'll save $7 on shipping, so it's close...

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Is there a local distributor here in the Bay Area, then ? Walnut Creek - area ?

TheWorm said:
No, not til November, probably, and sometimes the Novembers slip all the way to January due to the holidays. You might poke your head in over at autopia.org, acura-cl.com, acura-tl.com and odyclub.com to see if they might be running one. The folks at Autopia often spot them on other boards and jump in.

Alternately, if you're looking to save something, you might check to see if Zaino has a local distributor. While you won't get the freebie, you'll save $7 on shipping, so it's close...

·
Registered
39 Posts
lazaino.com

I ordered from lazaino.com. You still have some shipping charge but a little cheaper and quicker than NJ. Also very nice people with same prices as direct purchase. They were the closest I could find to Bay Area.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: lazaino.com

bigdelta said:
I ordered from lazaino.com. You still have some shipping charge but a little cheaper and quicker than NJ. Also very nice people with same prices as direct purchase. They were the closest I could find to Bay Area.
Thanks bigdelta !!

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
Re: lazaino.com

bigdelta said:
lazaino is Ira...he's reportedly a good guy.

Steve Paski is the NorCal/SF Bay distributor. He's in San Jose and frequently meets people in person to save shipping costs. I've bought from him before (tho never met him in person) and he's a great guy.

http://grzldvt.50megs.com/Zaino/zaino.htm for Steve/SF Bay Area

·
Registered
39 Posts
Worm thanks for the local knowledge.

I will have to try Steve next time.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just ordered my first batch yesterday but was wondering if anyone wanted to go in on a case next time - I don't think anyone caught the thread - I'm sure it will be a while before I need it again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts