Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in Houston. I was just wondering if there were any other Houstonians or other Gulf Coast members. :confused:

Maybe if we can get a few members together we could have a Gulf Coast meet sometime.. :4:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I think he posted yesterday in the wash your roof thread.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in Houston. Have seen LOTS of Pilots in the past few months. I think it would be fun to have a Houston Area meet.

:roadtrip:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Likehome said:
I'm in Houston. Have seen LOTS of Pilots in the past few months. I think it would be fun to have a Houston Area meet.

:roadtrip:
Sweet! Lets keep this thread going.. If we can get a bunch of people together, we might be able to setup some sort of monthly meeting. We could set up camping trips, road trips, group family outings, picnics etc.

I say we make a list of names we would like to go with like:

HPC = Honda Pilot Club or Houston Pilot Club
GCP = Gulf Coast Pilots (kind of like west coast choppers)
HAP = Houston Area Piloteers

I know there are some better acronyms we could use. Lets hear em!

·
Registered
28 Posts
So did anything ever come from this?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey folks! I didn't notice this thread until today. I'm still on the boards... just not as often due to a heavy workload and a very energetic 15 month old.

How bout HHPC? :D Actually, any of those acronyms coopers listed work for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I kinda dig HPC -- or the HHPC variant...

So what does a car club do -- are we gonna go cruise Westheimer on Friday nights or what?

·
Registered
495 Posts
tuta said:
So what does a car club do -- are we gonna go cruise Westheimer on Friday nights or what?
Hmm... better stay away from the K-Mart parking lot! :D Wonder if Honda would consider a bunch of Pilot owners being hauled in by HPD good or bad publicity.

I see that you are now officially a 2 Pilot family... congrats. There are two or three others on this board sporting a pair.

·
Registered
28 Posts
thanks!

what can i say - got a little tiring of driving "the car she wanted" -- had to talk her out of a lexus and the MDX (she forgot what we make or something ;) )

With a second kiddo on the way I foresee our next big add-on will be one of those fancy DVD screens...

·
Registered
113 Posts
New to the Honda product with a 05 Pilot EX-L. Just thought I would check in with you Houston local folks. I mainly watch the Tech and performance forums. Live in Pearland (288 & 518) and am currently trying to sort out a good Bluetooth hands-free cell setup. Fry's is the only source I know of so far. Anyway - Hi y'all. ajm

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Just thought I would check in with you Houston local folks.

Congrats on the '05. I live in Katy, work in the Galleria area. I drive either my Nissan 240sx, my Pilot, or my Pontiac Vibe to work.

If you are ever in the Fondren/Westheimer area, stop by Louis Shanks furniture and ask for the credit manager. My name is Jerry Wilson and that is my position here.

I would like to talk Pilot stuff and meet other members from here.

·
Registered
495 Posts
moe-jiller , jestmaty - Nice for ya'll to say "hello". I live in the 610 / 290 area, just inside the loop in the Lazybrook subdivision. I work out at I-10 and Dairy Ashford (across the interstate from Don McGill Toyota).

The Pilot is my wife's ride, but she gladly lets me wash it :D . Mine is the Tundra DC, which I've had since March. We love them both and plan to hold on to them for a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts