Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I'm new to this forum, but I find this forum very helpful.

My parents are in San Jose, but I'm in S. California (Santa Barbara), and trying to buy the Honda Pilot EX-L and was wondering if there is any good dealer in Southern California.

The best price they got quoted for the EX-L without the navigation and DVD player is $29500 which is like $1000 less than the MSRP.

Does anyone know of any hook ups in prices?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Pilot-Vision said:
Hello.

I'm new to this forum, but I find this forum very helpful.

My parents are in San Jose, but I'm in S. California (Santa Barbara), and trying to buy the Honda Pilot EX-L and was wondering if there is any good dealer in Southern California.

The best price they got quoted for the EX-L without the navigation and DVD player is $29500 which is like $1000 less than the MSRP.

Does anyone know of any hook ups in prices?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
You might try doing a search in the "Dealer Ratings" feature on the home page or at this forum on Dealers.

Good luck!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Pilot-Vision said:
I bought from Airport Marina Honda, but Hollywood Honda beat their deal (they didn't have one coming in any time soon, though, & AMH was getting "mine" in under 2 weeks).

Also, Kaiser Brothers was very competitive, but they also had a longer lead time. I've heard good things about Riverside Honda, too.

If you search the general discussion forum on my username, among the many postings you'll see one's related to buying (off the top of my head, Dealing on an '04 is probably the best one) where a lot of good info was posted.

kad

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
When I emailed evey dealership in the area, the one's with the best price was
Nelson Honda (where I got mine)
Metro Honda
Rock Honda
Lancaster Honda

·
Registered
89 Posts
Im getting mine from Penske Honda in Ontario
650 over invoice for sandstone EXL RES
Talk to Jeff Johnson 909 974-3800 and tell him Kris referred you

·
Registered
964 Posts
I also bought mine from Penske Honda. Dealt completely through email until we agreed on a price then 1 phone call and 1 visit later I was driving home. Dealt with K.C. Rodgers (Marketing Manager) and William Hall (Sales Consultant). Honest deal. I haven't ever been back so I have no comment on their service other than sales.

They were the best price I could find in both the Ontario area and all of San Diego.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Socal Deals on Pilots

pilotTalk said:
I have been seeing $28788 for EX-Ls advts so often.
Did anyone get a better deal than that? Thanks!
I got mine 06 EX-L Sage Brush pearl at Tipton Honda in San Diego at $ 27,500.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I bought my Honda Pilot in Denver Colorado for 7500 and that was to high.
Why did you buy it if it was too high?

Why did you bring a 15 year old thread back to life to tell us this?

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,148 Posts
I bought my Honda Pilot in Denver Colorado for 7500 and that was to high.
I really think someone needs to look at the age of a thread they are replying to. Closing this Zombie...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.