Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Pilot and would like to know if there are other Pilot owners in Austin who frequent this board? If so speak up!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, that' close

I live in southwest Austin. I just bought a Steel Metallic Blue EX-L last month and have enjoyed driving it, although I've had some minor problems with it. I moved up from a '93 2 door Civic! Do you know of other Pilot owners or if there is any group that meets?

·
Registered
106 Posts
ahhh....it's been a long time since i've check this forum.
Anyway....i'm in S. Austin.....
Had my Pilot since 03' and enjoying every minute of it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
piconut2 said:
Well...that's makes 3 of us now! Hopefully more Austin Pilot owners will chime in.
I'll wave at the next Blue Pilot i see on the road.;) :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ditto to your Starlight Silver.

I've seen at least two silver Pilots that live in the Shady Hollow area.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm not in shady hallow area.
But mine with "www.hondapilot.org" sticker on the rear windows.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Austin dealer suggestions?

So to the handful of Pilot owners here in Austin, any suggestions on good dealers in the area where you got your Pilot? My bank is actually doing all the negotiations for me but it will help if I give them a contact person. I am so excited. I want my new Pilot now but will patiently wait until after the holidays for the '05s to clear.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I bought mine from Huggins Honda in Ft Worth over two years ago, they were offering the best price, enough to make the drive worthwhile and they had a sandstone EX cloth in stock.

Classic Honda in Round Rock came close but did not have one I wanted in stock. They have good service too.

Cleo Bay Honda in Killeen also came fairly close. Tanya Allen was the one I talked too.

The other dealers in Austin were far higher, First Honda would not come off MSRP. I congratulated them for selling at that price but said they would not sell one to me.

Sorry I don't have names for most of the dealers but in two years probably some have moved on. There may also be changes in how much various dealers negotiate.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Does it count if I used to live in the nation's capital Austin. A proud naturalized citizen of the nation of Texas currently living in NC. When I lived in Austin, the only thing wrong was they didn't put barbed wire up and require a passport to get in. Can you tell I liked it and miss it?

Go to this thread

http://www.piloteers.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12850&highlight=map

and find who is in the area. If you haven't gotten on the map do so. I know there are more NC people.

·
Registered
106 Posts
longhorn1687 said:
I realize this thread is old but I just got my '06 Pilot LX.

Picked it up in Lake Jackson, TX for $23k out the door. :1:

Congratulation on your new Pilot and welcome to the Forum.
I'm in Austin area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First Post

Hi there.

Just got my Pilot yesterday. This board was a tremendous help during my two-month long evaluation phase.

Got the following from Cleo Bay Honda in Killeen:

'07 EX-L RES
Steel Blue Metallic
$30,000 OTD!

L8ters.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Re: First Post

texmexbuddha said:
Hi there.

Just got my Pilot yesterday. This board was a tremendous help during my two-month long evaluation phase.

Got the following from Cleo Bay Honda in Killeen:

'07 EX-L RES
Steel Blue Metallic
$30,000 OTD!

L8ters.
Well..... Congrats and it's about time you spoke up!!!

You seem to have made a killin' on the new Pilot $wise. Shucks, I'm from Katy and that just about makes us neighbors!

Enjoy the Pilot and ask up if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I suppose I'll resurrect the thread and intro myself. I just got an 08 blue VP pilot from Howdy Honda. Guess I have a lot of reading to do in this forum.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This thread is pretty old, but I thought I'd chime in anyways. I just got a Silver 2005 EX from CarMax in San Antonio (I highly recommend it). I live in Leander.

First thing I'm going to do is get an AUX jack for the OEM head unit. Then I've got to see if I can find something useful to put in place of the CD changer that I won't be using.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Welcome! Cool! Congrats!

Enjoy your new Pilot, I've been really having fun with mine for almost 5 years now ( an '04 EXL-RES )

Don't be a stranger, you'll get a lot of information here if you need it.

jestmaty--

1 - 19 of 19 Posts