Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 3rd gen owner out there has installed a bull bar on his/her Pilot that you can post your awesome pictures here to share? I love to see them. So I've been thinking to get one for my 2016 Ex-L but I'm debating between stainless steel or powdered-coated black bar. Thanks!

·
Registered
595 Posts
I've seen a few pics floating around with them. I vote for the black although I love chrome on a car I like my newer cars blacked out and older all chrome.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Any 3rd gen owner out there has installed a bull bar on his/her Pilot that you can post your awesome pictures here to share? I love to see them. So I've been thinking to get one for my 2016 Ex-L but I'm debating between stainless steel or powdered-coated black bar. Thanks!
Highly recommend you don't get them. I had them on for a solid month. it scraped everything and everywhere I went. the mounting points are under the car so the brackets come out from under and around to the front. I still have mine. if you want I can sell that one to you. Unless if you have like a 2" lift on the car then go ahead buy them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts