Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
My old Tacoma (4Runners and Landcruisers still get them as factory tires) came with Dunlop Grandtrek AT20s. Universally hated for their grip in wet weather and off road. The only upsides were they were quiet and they wore quickly so you could upgrade without feeling guilty about tossing a good set of tires.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Due to my error in reading tire codes, this turned into a discussion on Dunlop-Maypop tires. 😬
Back to the original post where I give credit to a low price tire... Sumitomo HTR A/S P02. Right now, Amazon is holding on to low price of $106.58 (free shipping) on 245 60 r18. Rated highly by Amazoners.
or
You could choose to buy at TireRack and get free 2 year Road Hazard Waranty at $115. (Free Shipping)
Tirerack ranks these #3 out of 16 in the All Season High Performance category. If you like to exert a little G force in your mom mobile, then these will work. With the higher PSI max inflation value, 38 psi cold really boosts the handling of this vehicle. Then it's carrying capacity is boosted and allows a few extra pounds of air when towing.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts