Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I couldn’t find this addressed after perusing previous threads. Mine is a 2017 Elite I bought used in January.

When I use my remote start and go out to get into the car, neither the heated steering wheel nor seat heater lights are on, which makes me think they aren’t activated for remote start, but should be according to user manual. Are they actually on, and indicators are just not activated?

Someone mentioned Honda Techline in one of the threads, how do I find that?

Thanks,

Terry

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to video provided by Honda, the indicator light remains off. And here’s the link to the actual video:
Thank you so much for this, I appreciate it! Although it doesn't mention the heated steering, I’m assuming it applies there as well. Thanks again,

Terry

·
Registered
722 Posts
My 2016 never turned them on for me in the 3 years I owned it. The manual said it would but I had no luck.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
The heated steering wheel only comes on if it's cold enough outside... something like 37 deg F or lower.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The heated steering wheel only comes on if it's cold enough outside... something like 37 deg F or lower.
OK thanks, I think it would have qualified for that, but I will keep an eye on it. Appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts