Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Another Newbie!

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Sage 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Coming this Thursday, I will be a the owner of a brand new Sandstone Metallic Pilot EX with side bars, cargo tray, and hood deflector.
#3888 - Canadian Model
Paid a total of $48207.31CAD out the door ($5USD :p) from Roadsport Honda in Scarborough.
Hoping to get the foglight/front bumper trim and backup sensors in the near future.

This will soon be replacing my first love (bought it when I was 17), my Honda Prelude. :(
Instead of modifying the cars engine/suspension/electronic gadgets this time, let the accessorizing begin! :2:

#2 ·
Welcome! Nice to see another new Canadian Pilot owner.

You will love it.. Only have had one problem so far, all the rest is good. make sure you add your vin # to the vin table on the forum..

rob

#3 ·
Welcome oshiet! Keep us posted on delivery!! :2:

#5 ·
great to have you...enjoy the ride....
:2:

you will need a cargo organiser.....join the group buy :2: :2: :2:

#9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Well, I picked up the car Friday (too busy Thursday), and everything looks great! No pictures yet, but maybe soon. It was a long slow drive home because I had to drive 60kms to my friends shop to have it undercoated and rust proofed, then another 20kms home.

#10 ·
Congratulations!!

:2:

Safe Piloting!! :29:

#11 ·
oshiet said:
Hello all,

Coming this Thursday, I will be a the owner of a brand new Sandstone Metallic Pilot EX with side bars, cargo tray, and hood deflector.
#3888 - Canadian Model
Paid a total of $48207.31CAD out the door ($5USD :p) from Roadsport Honda in Scarborough.
Hoping to get the foglight/front bumper trim and backup sensors in the near future.

This will soon be replacing my first love (bought it when I was 17),
my Honda Prelude. :(
Instead of modifying the cars engine/suspension/electronic gadgets this time, let the accessorizing begin! :2:
Welcome to the board! And congrats on the new Sandstone Metallic EX. I think you'll like the foglights/front bumper trim when you get them...I'm thinking about getting the backup sensors myself.

I hope you'll pardon my asking, but I'm wondering how you came up with your user name?!!

#12 ·
Re: Re: Another Newbie!

Ziploc said:
I hope you'll pardon my asking, but I'm wondering how you came up with your user name?!!
I was just thinking the same thing...

#15 ·
Well, I have official joined the ranks of owner.Picked up a Sandstone Pilot EX late Tuesday night, and drove yesterday in normal conditions.Hope I like it as much as most of you seem to-and hope I don't have the starting problems.Did any of you have trouble deciding on color?

#16 ·
kit said:
Well, I have official joined the ranks of owner.Picked up a Sandstone Pilot EX late Tuesday night, and drove yesterday in normal conditions.Hope I like it as much as most of you seem to-and hope I don't have the starting problems.Did any of you have trouble deciding on color?
kit: I am Captain James T. Kirk... welcome aboard the honda-pilot Enterprise!!

Attachments

#17 ·
kit said:
Welcome aboard and VERY excellent color choice!!!! :2:

Once I saw the Sandstone Pilot "in the flesh", it was a simple decision. My second choice was the Silver.

Good luck!!

rod

#19 ·
kit said:
Congratulations on that beautiful Sandstone!! :2:

Care to post your Pilot info in Havasu's Vin Table ?

Color was a problem since all I had to go by were 1" chips. But I'm happy with my choice.

Welcome kit and Safe Piloting!! :29:

#21 ·
kit said:
Sage!How could you pick from the little color chips?! Were you happy, or do you wish you had gotten another color? Did you get to see the car before you ordered it?
Hi kit...
Well actually - I just hoped and prayed that the color I picked was the color I thought it was. Never saw one until I picked mine up.. first one around here (of any color for that matter). Ended up being a little darker than I thought it was gonna be but I do love it still. :10:

The GM at my dealership ordered a Sandstone and I saw it when it came in. It's beautiful as well! :2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.