Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently brought my pilot to the nearest dealership to check a creacking sound underneath. I spent almost 3 hours waiting and telling me afterwards that that they can't figure out where the sound is coming from and asked me to comeback for another appointment and leave my car for a day because they need more time as per the service advisor... I left the dealership and while i was driving out to the street, i noticed another sound coming out front which wasn't there when the time i brought in the car. There's this ticking sound and i don't know what it is. I came back to them to let them know that they created this sound. And told me they will figure out altogether during my next appointment... did any of you guys have the same experience or worst than what i had today? I'm kinda disappointed because my pilot is brand new and have only 2k miles in it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I recently brought my pilot to the nearest dealership to check a creacking sound underneath. I spent almost 3 hours waiting and telling me afterwards that that they can't figure out where the sound is coming from and asked me to comeback for another appointment and leave my car for a day because they need more time as per the service advisor... I left the dealership and while i was driving out to the street, i noticed another sound coming out front which wasn't there when the time i brought in the car. There's this ticking sound and i don't know what it is. I came back to them to let them know that they created this sound. And told me they will figure out altogether during my next appointment... did any of you guys have the same experience or worst than what i had today? I'm kinda disappointed because my pilot is brand new and have only 2k miles in it.
tell me about the creaking sound.. when do you hear it?

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear it in low speed driving. Like when i hit a bump or driving in uneven road. Usually i hear when there is a twisting motion of the body like turning left or right with a slight incline.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts