Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to get my Android Auto to work on my car. After I bought Galaxy 10, I connected via Central USB port to take advantage of Android Auto. I got it to work fine for a short ride. After that, when I plug in my phone, I get an error message to check my cable connection. There is nothing wrong with the connection or cable. I tried several different cables too. Is this a common issue or should I contact the dealer?

Thank you!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Probably the cable. Sounds dumb, but Android Auto is very particular about the usb cable that is used. I tried 7 or 8 before going to Amazon and searching for Android Auto cable. Haven't had any problems in 8 months.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you recommend what you got? I already bought two different ones and so far had no luck. Including the EOM cable that came with the new galaxy 10.

Probably the cable. Sounds dumb, but Android Auto is very particular about the usb cable that is used. I tried 7 or 8 before going to Amazon and searching for Android Auto cable. Haven't had any problems in 8 months.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts