Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So while changing alternator somehow the top bracket was thrown away believe the official name is Stay Alternator , looking for replacement in a hurry, Any advice, will a universal bracket fit? i searched like advance and autozone, they say they have them but if i put in 2011 Pilot it’s not for it, but it looks like it . Any suggestions i’d rather. not wait 3-4 days for shipping

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,945 Posts
Call Honda dealers near you to see if they stock the part. If you’re really desperate for the part overnight shipping is an expensive option.

·
Registered
238 Posts
So while changing alternator somehow the top bracket was thrown away believe the official name is Stay Alternator , looking for replacement in a hurry, Any advice, will a universal bracket fit? i searched like advance and autozone, they say they have them but if i put in 2011 Pilot it’s not for it, but it looks like it . Any suggestions i’d rather. not wait 3-4 days for shipping
You don't say where you live but I buy lots of Honda parts from https://www.curryacuraparts.com/oem-parts/acura-stay-alternator-31113r70a00. Same p/n as you need. You can pick up free and one of the best pricing on the internet. Located in NY by Yonkers area. Lots of ACURA/HONDA parts are interchangeable. Call to see if it's in stock and you are nearby. Bernardi Honda in Ma. good prices also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts