Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
BMWRT said:
Pilotmom

My Pilot has a turtle on the back too but its not sandstone. Pflueger is a rip off. They wanted $5.000 over msrp when I bought it. I told them I couldn't afford to pay their mortgage. As far as I know there is no place to rent Pilots yet. And next time you come over, drop us a line. My wife and I prefer Lanikai beach. Kailua beach is a little too crowded for us.:1:
Haha, I guess that's a tourist's take on the beaches, since I mostly hung around Hilton and Waikiki beaches. I loved the south eastern shores, but the locals looked less that pleased with tourists being there. When I'm lucky enough to get back over there, we'll have to meet up! A hawaiian meet and greet, what photos we could post :4:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Congrats and welcome! We'd love to see some pics of your Pilot with that beautiful Hawaiian landscape behind it.

:needpics:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
HwnCoPilot said:
Howzit to the group! Just picked up a 2006 Pilot on 12/31/2005. So far its a killer vehicle on a great deal!
Congrats and welcome to h-p.org!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome aboard, HwnCoPilot! Glad to see another islander. Let us know if we can be of any help to you. We have some very smart and helpful people here!

Aloha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! As those in Hawaii know, since New Years it has been cloudy and overcast so no photos yet. In fact, I have not even taken it out of the garage since we got it as I didnt want it hit by fireworks and then the wet roads the past few days. Is that too much??? hehe. Oh well, I guess I will have to take it out someday...

Till then it looks great, smells great and Stereo/DVD is a nice toy. I think tomorrow I will go out and find some door speakers to replace the OEM paper cones. Mahalo again for the shout outs!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Supo, until we went shopping and researching the Pilot, we didnt really know much about it. The more we get used to it, the more we dig it. The front steel look grill is an improvement over the previous CRV looking one, this is one factor that really made us take another look at the Pilot. Its a small thing but makes the vehicle much more impressive with that bolder front.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts