Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone. My name is Alex, and I have a 2010 Honda Pilot Touring 2WD. I have lurked on and off for years on here lol. Finally realized I never registered and did so. Here I am! I just recently ordered a ton of parts, so Im sure you will see my posts here and there. Either way. Here's my Pilot:

Things that are coming up are: New black housing headlights, OEM foglights with yellow tint, Short ram intake (for kicks and giggles), VCM Muzzler II, and new mounts motor and transmission.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright, thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Since this post the headlights are on, foglights are on minus yellow tint, intake, front motor mount, and LED LOws, and fogs. Led highs and DRL’s are still on their way. Next up would be plastidipping all of the chrome, so far only the front grill has been painted. Waiting to install the other three mounts since the shudder hasn’t disappeared, and speaking of shudders, VCM Muzzler is in and no ECO lights for a week now! Pics coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Yes, yellow fog lights! Show pics.

And welcome. Glad to see lurkers step out into the light. :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Let’s see some pics of those mods.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
For the yellow fog lights, are you going to change the bulb or go with Lamin-x like I did.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For the yellow fog lights, are you going to chnge the bulb or go with Lamin-X like I did.

I had ordered a yellow tint from wish.com awhile back and we put it on a friends fogs, it worked very well. We’ll see...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The headlight housing mod is pretty cool. I don’t think I’ve seen that on a Pilot before.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The headlight housing mod is pretty cool. I don’t think I’ve seen that on a Pilot before.
Yeah neither have I, that’s why I bought them. It came out cool. Now just looking to see which part of the grill to plastidip matte black...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts