Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
1,949 Posts
Have you tried it? Does it actually work for you? I get error messages with 7zip and other zip utilities, including Windows built-in archive extractor. Maybe it's just me. But there are a lot of fakes out there. Or worse.
Worked for me. Would be nice if there was a table of contents. With over 2000 pages flipping through the pages is a bit slow.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
It worked for me.
Download yes, but did it extract OK, too? Here's what I get when I try to extract the .zip file with 7-zip:

I'm proabably doing something wrong. What program did you use to extract it?

·
Registered
2004 Pilot EX-L
401 Posts
Download yes, but did it extract OK, too? Here's what I get when I try to extract the .zip file with 7-zip:

View attachment 136902

I'm proabably doing something wrong. What program did you use to extract it?
Are you talking about the link in post #18? It takes you to a page where you click on a button that takes you to another page where you click on a button and you download a pdf file. It's not zipped, no conversion or anything else is needed.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
OK guys, got it now. I used a different browser that wasn't loaded up the wazoo with ad blockers and security lockdown add-ons. Got the PDF, thanks.

But you know what? It's the same as what I posted here broken down into individually labeled sections in posts 5-11.

All Service Manuals Repair Manuals Owners Manual

Anyhow, now you have a choice, one big file or several discrete and identified sections. Whichever floats your boat. :) BTW, either one is searchable with keywords by using CTRL+F.

·
Registered
2004 Pilot EX-L
401 Posts
Yes, it looks like it's the same file. And the contents look essentially the same as the 3-inch thick printed service manual that the previous owner of my Pilot included with the vehicle. However there are additional photos in these files that aren't in the printed version, and I think there's a few things in the printed version that I can't find in the digital one. But the digital version is way better for searching for keywords, since the index at the back of the printed one really sucks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm looking for the 2017 Pilot service manual. Anyone have a link for that?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm looking for the 2017 Pilot service manual. Anyone have a link for that?
There are no service manuals. Honda has gone to online only with Service Information System at Service Express. $25 access fee per day.

Much of the information for the 2016 Pilot is saved here. Most will apply to your 2017. So download it all while its still available.

Reactions: aggrex
21 - 28 of 28 Posts