Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering last weekend loading kids with muddy soccer shoes in to the 3rd row seat why the all-season rubber floor mats I purchased as an option did not include the 3rd seat. Did anyone else get 3rd seat all-season rubber floor mats?

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Nope, no third row mat.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
jfeuer said:
I was wondering last weekend loading kids with muddy soccer shoes in to the 3rd row seat why the all-season rubber floor mats I purchased as an option did not include the 3rd seat. Did anyone else get 3rd seat all-season rubber floor mats?
Welcome!!
No 3rd row mats here either. BUT... Some folks have ordered the WeatherTech mats for the 3rd row. Do a search for All Season Mats and you'll see all kinds of solutions for those muddy feet.

Be sure to go over & say hello to Havasu and post your Pilot info in her Vin Table thread...
http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=921

Nice to see you here!! :29:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
hey berk, how does the 3rd row mat fit with the seat folded down? or does it need to be removed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't received the mat yet...will let you know.

PS Has anyone found a "mini cargo tray" that would be used in the back when the 3rd row seat is UP? I did find an universal cargo tray (e.g. 19" x 48") on line...but the item is no longer available. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
BerkshirePilot said:
I haven't received the mat yet...will let you know.

PS Has anyone found a "mini cargo tray" that would be used in the back when the 3rd row seat is UP? I did find an universal cargo tray (e.g. 19" x 48") on line...but the item is no longer available. Any other ideas?
I just fold mine over when I puy the 3rd row seat up. A mini-cargo tray would be ideal in that situation though, if you're going to have the 3rd row up for any length of time. Interesting... :4:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you BerkshirePilot!

I followed your link to weathertech. Did you just order two second row floormats and use one of them for the third row? I don't see a third row listed. How does it fit? Does the third row seat still fold flat with the floormat in place?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I noticed this thread is two years old. Was wondering if anyone has found anything besides the WeatherTech 2nd row mats for use in the third seat. If you're using the 2nd row in the 3rd row, did you have to trim it down?

Thanks

Old H

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
mfhiatt said:
I noticed this thread is two years old. Was wondering if anyone has found anything besides the WeatherTech 2nd row mats for use in the third seat. If you're using the 2nd row in the 3rd row, did you have to trim it down?

Thanks

Old H
Some members have the Catch-All mats from mats4less. Here is the link.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts